Come Here from TCTM Industry Experts at These Upcoming Conferences
ArisGlobal BREAKTHROUGH 2020 Virtual Event – October 28 – 29, 2020
- Paige Queen, Senior Vice President, Clinical Operations will be discussing the advancements in utilizing eTMF platforms for managing clinical trials.
SCRS European Summit – April 23 – 24, 2021 – Lisbon, Portugal
- Diana Foster, CEO, will be presenting on Assessing The Sites Best Practices in Diversity And Equity Enrollment in Clinical Trials: The Diversity Site Assessment Tool.
CLIR Clinical Researcher Summit – June 25 – 26, 2021 – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Diana Foster, CEO, will lead a session focused on “How to Enable Benefits of Clinical Trials Across the Globe”
Connect with TCTM Attending the Fourth Annual Dermatology Drug Development Virtual Summit on November 10, 2020 and November, 11 2020
- Please reach out to Melynda Geurts, Senior Vice President, Business Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting
SCRS Global Site Solutions Virtual Summit 2020 – Negotiating Like a Pro
Melynda Geurts, Senior Vice President, Business Operations participated in a panel discussion as part of the SCRS Global Site Solutions Virtual Summit on October 7, 2020. The discussion centered around sharing best practices on how clinical research sites can negotiate like a pro. As study budgets become more complex and less transparent, site staff need to become increasingly savvy with their negotiation tactics. This interactive session focused on the following learning objectives:
- Identify effective budget negotiation methods;
- Understand the key areas that are often overlooked and thus unpaid in study budgets;
- Learn budgeting best practices for small, mid and large-sized sites.
Sites, Sponsors and CROs alike participated in this session. Key takeaways were the importance of consistent communication throughout the entire study process from site feasibility through study close out, more transparency from the Sponsors and CROs when seeking budget estimates from sites and stronger collaboration among all stakeholders to ensuring that budgets are mutually beneficial for all parties.